To create an environment and structure that is pleasurable for other guests and promotes the most effectiveness for staff members you agree to the following policies when booking an appointment with us:
Our goal is to be in business for as long as possible so that we may serve as many people as possible. For this reason we require all clients to secure their appointments with a credit card. The card will not be charged unless you cancel with less than a full 24 hour notice or fail to show up for your appointment. You can be assured that your data is encrypted and secure. If you prefer complete anonymity with your credit card information you may book your own appointment online; we will only be able to see the last four digits of your credit card number.
We realize that unexpected circumstances occur but the appointment reserved for you requires a financial commitment with personnel and overhead that we must honor. We require a full 24 hour notice if you must cancel an appointment with us. For cancellations with less than 24 hours a cancellation fee equivalent to $25 or 50% of the service fee, whichever greater, will be charged. If you have a card on file with us then this charge will occur automatically.
No one likes to be kept waiting. We aim to start all of our appointments on-time. It is unfair that guests that follow a late arrival must wait to receive services. It is also unfair for anyone to receive a rushed service if they do not arrive in a timely fashion. If you are more than 15 minutes late we reserve the right to reschedule you. A late cancellation fee may apply. If we are able to honor your appointment the session will be shortened by your late arrival time.
Glow Beauty Bar does not offer refunds. If you are unsatisfied with your service and have followed the aftercare instructions provided we will gladly repeat the performance of any service within five (5) days of rendering the service.
The best way to reach us is by calling or texting 770-257-7062 or emailing us at email@example.com. As always, the fastest way to reserve your appointment is by booking online at glowbeautybaratl.com. Online booking is available 24 hours a day and seven days per week. Reservation policy requires a card on file.
BEAUTY BAR ETIQUETTE
In consideration of your specialists and other guests we ask the following:
- Space is limited and when you arrive we want to focus on you. For that reason, no guests should arrive with you unless they are also receiving services or a consultation.
- Glow Beauty Bar is not an environment conducive to children. We have limited seating and chemicals/products that can be harmful. Because clients cannot supervise children while receiving services we will ask you to reschedule services if you arrive with any children under 12.
- You will be asked to place your cell phone on vibrate before being assisted and receiving services. Because appointments are timed you will not be able to use your cell phone while receiving services. Your technician will not be able to assist you in making and receiving phone calls or managing text messages.
- Food and drink is not permitted inside the salon.
- If you are receiving lash extension, waxing, sugaring, or teeth whitening services you will be in a reclined or completely horizontal position for part or all of your service. Gum and breath mints present a choking hazard when you are lying down and have these items in your mouth. In addition, movement from these items make it difficult to accurately render services. Therefore, you will not be able to have anything in your mouth during certain appointments.