Whether you can take a few years off your appearance or go for a more age-defying look cosmetic injectables are your secret weapon. They are safe, more cost effective than surgery, and results-driven.
There a number of injectable treatments available that will help you meet your appearance goals. Some injecatables produce plumping and lifting cheeks, jawlines, and temples; filling out thin lips, and plumping tear troughs. Others relax the muscle under a wrinkle, fill the line, crease, or area.
You can rest assured that our injector:
- Has medical experience in facial anatomy
- Has had at least five years of experience performing
- Regularly treats patients with injectables
- Provides follow-up after treatment
- Will answer your questions including side effects they have seen in their clinical experience
- Will tell you what to do if you experience any side effects
- Will tell you what they need to know about your medical history
- Botox® – $10 per Unit
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of both moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
- JUVÉDERM® – $400 per syringe
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.
JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over 21.
- KYBELLA® – Rate Varies by Number of Treatments
KYBELLA® is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.
Schedule a complementary consultation today.