To create an environment and structure that is pleasurable for guests and promotes the most effectiveness of your services you agree to the following policies when booking an appointment with at Glow Beauty Bar:
Our goal is to be in business for as long as possible so that we may serve as many people as possible. For this reason we require all clients to secure their appointments with a credit card. The card will not be charged unless you cancel with less than a full 24 hour notice or fail to show up for your appointment. You can be assured that your data is encrypted and secure. If you prefer complete anonymity with your credit card information you may book your own appointment online; we will only be able to see the last four digits of your credit card number.
We realize that unexpected circumstances occur but the appointment reserved for you requires a financial commitment with personnel and overhead that we must honor. We require a full 24 hour notice if you must cancel an appointment with us. For cancelations with less than 24 hours or a no show a cancelation fee equivalent to $25 or 50% of the service fee, whichever greater, will be charged. This charge will occur automatically.
If you are more than 15 minutes late, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment. A late cancelation fee may apply. If we can honor your appointment the session will be shortened by your late arrival time. If your appointment has a duration of 30 minutes or less, your appointment will be canceled and you will be subject to a late cancel fee.
Glow Beauty Bar does not offer refunds. If you are unsatisfied with your service and have followed the aftercare instructions provided we will gladly repeat the performance of any service within five (5) days of rendering the service.
The best way to reach us is by calling or sending a text message to 770-257-7062. Glow Beauty Bar DOES NOT receive message are a response to appointment confirmation emails or text messages as these are auto generated. The fastest way to reserve your appointment is by booking online at glowbeautybaratl.com. Online booking is available 24 hours a day and seven days per week.
BEAUTY BAR ETIQUETTE
In consideration of your Esthetician:
- Additional guests or children are not permitted in the studio while you receive your service unless they too are receiving a service.
- Because clients cannot supervise children while receiving services, we will ask you to reschedule if you arrive with children and you will be charged a late cancelation fee.
- Cell phone and smart watch use are not permitted after entering the premises
- Outside food and drink are not permitted inside the salon.
- If you are receiving lash extension, waxing, sugaring, or teeth whitening services you will be in a reclined or completely horizontal position for part or all of your service. Gum and breath mints present a choking hazard when you are lying down and have these items in your mouth. In addition, movement from these items make it difficult to accurately render services. Therefore, you will not be able to have anything in your mouth during certain appointments.