It’s Never too Late to Have Better Looking Skin…START NOW
Get our Signature PCA Skin Facial
and Receive a Voucher for Brow Wax and Tint
If you see....
bumps, pimples, clogged pores, red spots, rough texture, a dull film, or a dull finish on your face, a facial is a MUST have, not a nice to have. There is no question – EVERYONE can benefit from a professional facial. Licensed and experienced estheticians at Glow Beauty Bar can give breathe new life into your skin with technology and professional grade products that you can’t buy off the shelf in most places. After a professional facial, you will experience:
- A more clear and brighter complexions
- The appearance of smaller and refined pores
- Smoother and softer texture
- Nourished and more hydrated skin
- Treatment for specific issues such as discoloration, acne, oiliness, dryness (or a combination of both), redness or symptoms of aging
Who are good candidates for the Signature PCA Skin Facials?
Adult men and women are good candidates for facials. However, there are some conditions that can prevent the performance of some or all facial services. They include:
- Contagious diseases such as HIV, herpes or hepatitis, pinkeye, or ringworm
- Skin disorders or diseases
- Pregnancy (unless cleared by your physician)
- Skin Irritation
- Allergies to products and ingredients
- Severe, uncontrolled hypertension
- Limited services can be performed (sometimes with medical clearance):
- Electrical contraindications like pacemakers and implants
- Medical Conditions
What happens during a Signature PCA Skin Facial?
Your PCA Skin Facial will include:
- A thorough consultation to discuss your skin care goals
- The application steam to soften the skin and open your pores for better product penetration
- Removal of your makeup for a more effective facial
- Two cleanse passes – one to cleanse on a superficial level and a deep cleanse with a mechanical rotary brush
- A thorough analysis of your skin to assess the overall tonality, elasticity, texture, type, and any skin conditions that may be present
- An exfoliation with gentle scrub
- The application of more steam & desincrustation gel with extractions to unclog pores and remove pimples if present
- A relaxing facial massage to stimulate the skin, increase blood flow, and increase skin tonality
- Mask further remove impurities
- Application of a toner to rebalance the skin
- Application of at least two correctives to address any skin conditions identified from the analysis
- Application an eye corrective, hydration, with an SPF, and a lip conditioner
- Recommendations to maintain and improve your skin’s optimal condition
When will I see results?
Most will see benefits of a facial immediately after a treatment
Will I be asked to buy anything?
Your esthetician will make product recommendations to you. You are not obligated to make any purchases but the skin care challenge is won at home. On average your esthetician treats your skin once a month, however it is suggested that you treat it twice a day, morning and night. The products you use at the bathroom sink will make all the difference in maintaining your results and protecting your investment of the service.
- $110 & Up – Includes Face, Neck, and Décolleté - Add-ons such as a chemical peel and microdermabrasion are available
To find out more about chemical peels and microdermabrasion treatments, click here.
GALLERY OF RESULTS
GET THIS OFFER NOW
Complete the Sign Up Form Below to Receive a Regularly Priced Signature PCA Skin Facial and
Voucher for a Brow Wax and Tint ($35 Value)