Do You Want Flawless Skin? It's Within Your Reach!
Skin Care Models Wanted
(Not Interested in Being A Skin Care Model?
Advanced Esthetician and Owner of Glow Beauty Bar, Roz, is in need of Skin Care Models to build her Skin Appearance & Condition Improvement Portfolio. Models will receive 50% off regular rates for facials, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion treatments with free post-service products.
Ideal candidates are serious about improving the condition of their skin. The process will require an investment of time and discipline for routine and consistent at-home care with professional products. Roz is applying a 50% discount for the purpose of creating an allowance for the purchase of PCASkin Professional products. Therefore, models will be required to purchase at least two corrective products to address their individual skin care needs.
Roz is looking for skin models currently experiencing the following skin challenges:
- Aging Indicators (lines and wrinkles)
- Melasma and Chloasma
- Sun Damage/Age Spots
- Hyperpigmentation/Uneven Skin Tone
- Discoloration and Yellowing of the Skin
- Extreme Dryness
- Severe or Adverse Skin Texture such as Rough Texture or Enlarged pores
What You can expect as a Model:
- A series of 3 - 6 professional grade facials performed by a state licensed esthetician in a state licensed facility located in Smyrna.
- Exclusive use of PCASkin® professional products during facial and for at-home skin care regimen
- Free Post-procedure at-home care kit if receiving a chemical peel.
- Free PCASkin® SPF appropriate for skin type and course of treatment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must not be on Accutane® or prescription strength retinoid products.
- Must not be pregnant or lactating.
- Must not be undergoing cancer treatment.
- Must not have any autoimmune disorders.
- Must commit to a series of 3 to 6 treatments spaced two to three weeks apart dependent on skin condition and course of treatment. Course of treatment will be discussed at consultation
- Must adhere to an at-home skin care regimen to retain results and see continual improvement.
- Must sign model consent allowing before and after photos to be published for marketing and education purposes.
- Models should budget between $55 and $75 for each facial and an additional $200 for a six-month to one-year supply of at-home regimen products. At-home product use must begin immediately following first treatment.
How to sign up: